Sunday, October 4, 2015

Rec

Last night I got home from work and hung out with my nephews (who slept over all weekend) and niece for a while. I thought I wouldn't be able to watch a movie because I also watch a TV show on Sundays. During the commercial breaks I looked for movies that might be around 60 minutes long and I found a film that was around 78 minutes. The film was yet again a self recorded type film appropriately titled [rec] and it was in Spanish. It's not hard to follow along without the subtitles, but if you don't know Spanish (or if thick accents make it hard to understand what is being said) then there are subtitles in the film that can help you out. There is a lot of yelling in this film so sometimes subtitles are the best form of figuring out what every character is saying. It was a good film to watch if you want a scary film to watch last minute. 



***Spoilers***
This is a zombie/outbreak film. These kinds of films are great especially if you have a great imagination and start wondering what it would be like to be in that kind of situation and figuring out if you would survive. 
***End of Spoilers***


It rained yesterday and it actually felt more like fall so once I finished watching the movie I took a nice hot shower which made me sleepy so I didn't get to write about the film last night. Because of that expect another post later on today where I watch the film I originally planned to watch yesterday. Also, let me know if you want a calendar of the films I plan to watch this week. Otherwise, I might not post a calendar and I'll surprise you with the films I watch each day. 

Mabel

No comments:

Post a Comment