Saturday, October 3, 2015

Wow!

I work weekends so, I didn't know if I would be able to watch a film, but I did. I choose an "old" movie that I never got to see, but was always interested in. Cloverfield (2008) is a "found footage" type film about a monster that destroys Manhattan. And as the title of this post suggests, it was awesome. It wasn't scary, but it was intense and I liked that. 



**Spoilers**
I don't even mind that they didn't add an explanation of the monster at the end of the film because it leaves it to your imagination. I think the monster was a praying mantis, but I can be wrong. I also liked how it ended because it was a funny little clip that just made the movie that much better. 
**Spoilers end**

I would definetly watch it again, maybe with some friends or family because I want to see their reaction and interpretation of the monster. It was a short movie so there was no time to get bored. And since the movie was short, so is this post. Not much more to report.

Mabel

No comments:

Post a Comment